Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF

It's been a long week. At times the short holiday work weeks turn into the longest weeks there are. It seems like I've been running in circles all week trying to get things done and actually getting nothing accomplished. Well it's finally over so I can chill out for the weekend.

So, what's in store for the weekend? Hmm. Well, next Wednesday we are having a birthday dinner here at home for a friend so I'm thinking a big portion of the weekend will be spent cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Arrgggg! I hate housework, especially when all I want to do is take a weekend off and relax. 

School is about over for this quarter. 1 more week and Project Management will be done. I guess I need to finish up my homework this weekend too. So far, so good. I will be glad when I actually begin my computer courses. 

Sunday evening will be spent watching the first Dallas Cowboys game for the season. This will be the most exciting part of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment