Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Fall Favorites


Fall is just around the corner in many places and up here in the NW it's going to get here quickly. Fall is such a wonderful season up here with all the changing trees with beautiful colors and the crisp weather. There are so many things about fall it's difficult to narrow it down to just 2 but I'll figure it out.

1. Football Season

I'm an avid Dallas Cowboys fan and love to watch NFL football. It's fun to have company over, eat finger foods, drink a beer, watch a game, and hoop and holler for my team.



2. Holiday-time

Fall is the beginning of the holiday season. From Halloween to Thanksgiving, to Christmas. I've always enjoyed holiday anticipation and household decorations. I love Thanksgiving and all that goes into planning and cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Since the kids are no longer here, Thanksgiving has taken over my previous favorite holiday of Christmas.



Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment